This website (EkhartYoga.com) is owned and operated by EkhartYoga BV (”EkhartYoga”, “Ekhart Yoga”, ”we”, “our” and “us”).
- The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. By using the website you are participating at your own risk. Please select the appropriate level class for your experience. You are free to take breaks and/or omit poses or sequences that are not suitable for you.
- Make sure you practise with enough free space around you. Wear comfortable clothing so you can move freely.
- Before any workout or yoga class you should warm up properly and cool down afterwards to avoid an injury. Full classes on this website will include warming up and cooling down sections however shorter classes and tutorials may not. Please take responsibility for your own body and include extra warm up and cool down stretches where appropriate.
- You should avoid alcohol and drugs before yoga and meditation. Also no heavy meals for two hours before practice. Keep yourself hydrated before and after your yoga practice.
- If you feel dizzy, light-headed, faint, or if you experience any other discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult a medical doctor. You are responsible for your condition during your practice. Exercise within your limits. Never force or strain. Seek attention and advice as appropriate.
- We offer no medical advice. You should consult a medical practitioner before starting any new exercise regime. This is particularly important if you are overweight, pregnant, nursing, regularly taking medications, or have any existing medical conditions. This website may not be tailored to your current physical and mental health. We accept no liability whatsoever for any damages arising from the use of this website.
- We do not recommend that you attempt any of these poses or yoga exercises for the first time without suitable experience or supervision.
- While EkhartYoga uses its reasonable efforts to maintain this website in an accurate and up-to-date fashion it may contain some technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. EkhartYoga cannot be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions on this website.
Comments on classes, programmes and collections
- All comments are monitored to ensure that any questions do not go unanswered and to gather feedback to help us improve the website. We endeavour to answer your comments and questions in a timely manner.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments deemed to be offensive or those which include external links.
Collections - images
Collections are a way to organise your favourite classes into playlists - see how they work
Images used for your Collections should be your own, or images that you have permission to use and are free from copyright. Please note that images used for Public Collections may be shared on social media channels.
Images should not be offensive or explicit in any way. If this is the case, we would like to refer you to our Notice & Takedown (NTD) policy. If you see explicit or offensive imagery used, please contact us by email. In this email, please state the name of the member using the images as well as the name of the Collection, also copy in a link to the Collections. We will then investigate within 5 working days, and remove said Collection and image if the complaints are correct.
Intellectual Property Rights
By using this website you agree that all the information, communications, photography, text, images, graphics, software, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and services on this website (the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark, database rights and other intellectual property laws under the national laws of the Netherlands and international treatise. All property rights, title and interest in and to the Content shall be at all times and for all purposes remain vested in EkhartYoga BV and/or its licensors, as the case may be. You may access website and content as available: for your information and personal use, as intended trough the normal functionality of the EkhartYoga service. For streaming, 'Streaming' or 'Stream' means a contemp oraneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the internet from the EkhartYoga service to a users device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accesing website videos for any purpose or in any manner other then Streaming is expressly prohibited.
You agree not to copy, modify, download, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such Content of this website for re-sale, re-distribution or for any other commercial use, without the consent of EkhartYoga BV and/or its licensors as the case may be.
Links To Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. EkhartYoga does not own or control such third party websites and only provides links to other locations on the internet for information purposes. Access to any other website through this website is at your own risk. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. EkhartYoga BV is not liable or responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions or statements on these websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. The fact that EkhartYoga provides a link to a third party website does not mean that EkhartYoga endorses, authorises or sponsors that website.
Limit of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, EkhartYoga BV will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website. In no event shall EkhartYoga be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of any services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to content available on the website, neither EkhartYoga nor any of its employees or agents makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by EkhartYoga. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of EkhartYoga, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
See our Privacy Statement